The United Methodist Men of College Place is an organization of men whose goal is to meet the needs and interests of men and the responsibilities of discipleship. We endeavor to:
- Empower personal witness and evangelism.
- Enable outreach in individual and group mission and ministry.
- Encourage and support spiritual growth and faith development.
- Promote efforts to meet the needs of the College Place community of believers.
- Provide outreach to the peoples of Brunswick and Glynn County.
Throughout the year, we participate in activities and fundraising for projects that we support. Activities include fellowship with other groups, work projects at the church and in the community, fishing and camping, and others as we choose from time to time.
We meet twice a month in fellowship. Members and guests are welcome to join us for a meal and fellowship.
- Prayer breakfast – second Thursday morning each month at 7 a.m.
- Regular fellowship meeting – fourth Tuesday evening each month at 7 p.m. Dinner is served.
We welcome all men who share an interest in working with like-minded men of College Place and desire to have a closer walk with Christ. Contact the church office for more information.